Pierre Deprez, a member of the Paris Bar since 1979, is the founder of the firm. He created the firm Deprez Guignot Associés in 1987 with his friend Michel Guignot.
He represents French and foreign groups mainly in the fields of advertising, media and entertainment, and distribution, both as counsel and in litigation.
He regularly acts in complex litigation involving intellectual property, distribution and competition issues.
Since 2010, Pierre Deprez has been listed as a Best Lawyer and has been named "Lawyer of the Year" in Advertising, Media and Entertainment seven times.
- Lawyer at the Paris Bar (1979), Specialist in Intellectual Property Law and Economic Law
- Teacher at SciencesPo. (School of Communication)
- Graduate of the Institut d'Etudes Politiques (Paris, 1976)
- DEA in Private Law (1977)
– Droit de l’Internet, 2017, Vincent Fauchoux, Pierre Deprez & Frédéric Dumont, LexisNexis
– Le droit de l’Internet, lois, contrats et usages, 2014, Vincent Fauchoux, Pierre Deprez & Jean-Michel Bruguière, LexisNexis Litec