DDG has been particularly active for more than 20 years in the Tech / E-commerce / Internet sector. We represent and advise companies of all sizes in their digital activities and in particular their digital transformation.
- Internetpress litigation, right to be forgotten, removal of illicit content, e-reputation
- Counterfeiting on the Internet: monitoring, pre-litigation withdrawals and litigation
- Commercial disputes on the Internet
- Sitecompliance audit: legal notices, data regulations and cookies
- Validation of site content, tree structure and payment methods
- Design, production, maintenance and hosting of websites
- BtoC contracts: general terms and conditions of use, general terms and conditions of sale, privacy policies
- BtoB contracts: online distribution contracts, including selective distribution, market place. e-procurement platform, with examination of competition law constraints. Outsourcing contracts, content hosting, OTT platforms. Payment contracts / Online evidence agreements, electronic signatures.
We integrate the international dimension of our clients' projects by ensuring compliance with applicable laws.
Pierre Deprez, Vincent Fauchoux and Frédéric Dumont are co-authors of "Droit de l'internet", 3rd edition, Litec.