Jean-Michel Bruguière is a Professor at the University of Grenoble-Alpes where he directs the CUERPI (CRJ) and is co-director of the Master 2 Intellectual Property and New Technologies Law. He gives numerous lectures on his specialities in various universities and schools (such as the law school or the management and innovation school of Sciences Po Paris). After being admitted to the Paris Bar, he joined DDG in 2008 as an attorney of Counsel.
Combining an academic activity with a practical consulting activity, Jean-Michel Bruguière has developed a strong expertise in consulting and training in intellectual property law, media law and digital economy law.
He is the author of numerous works in these fields, including Le droit d'auteur et les droits voisins, published by Dalloz, and le Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle commenté, published by LexisNexis. For many years, he has also written columns for magazines as diverse as "Propriétés Intellectuelles", "Lamy Droit Civil" and "Droit & Littérature".
- Agrégation in private law (2007)
- PhD Montpellier
- DEA Droit des créations immatérielles
– Code de la propriété intellectuelle, 2021, LexisNexis
– Les standards de la propriété intellectuelle, 2018, Dalloz
– Droit d’auteur et droits voisins, 2018, Michel Vivant, Précis Dalloz 4° édition
– Droit de l’Internet, 2017, Vincent Fauchoux, Pierre Deprez & Frédéric Dumont, LexisNexis